Hey ramblers, there will be no Laying The Smackdown! column this week as Tony is away on vacation. Everything will be back to normal next week. I’m not going to write about Smackdown! as I haven’t finished watching it yet but I will post the results here for you:
- Rey Mysterio def. Cody Rhodes by roll-up.
- Kaitlyn def. Natalya by roll-up.
- Non-Title: Sheamus def. Damien Sandow by intentional count-out.
- The Prime Time Players def. Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel by Darren Young pinning Justin Gabriel following the double knee gutbuster.
- Alberto Del Rio (with Ricardo Rodriguez) def. Kane by pin following the Back Stabber.
- Randy Orton def. Dolph Ziggler by pin following the RKO.
To make up for it I gathered some interesting/funny wrestling videos from YouTube:
There is hundredths of funny wrestling videos out there so feel free to post your favorites below!
Orton just got back from a Wellness suspension. I wonder if he was on something when this happened…
I love Robinson’s reaction in that video. I also love the Ric Flair song 🙂
Yeah, he really taken aback!
I saw this! Epic video 😀
Liked Mysterio/Rhodes, PTP/International Airstrike(?), and Sheamus/Sandow matches, and the development with the anger management story.
Chuck Taylor would never make it in WWE:
I saw your tweet on the Tag Division last night, I didn’t get to that part of the show yet but looking forward to it. The TD is on the up IMO and it gets more interesting every week.
Never heard of Chuck Taylor before but by the looks of it you’re right; he’ll never make it to WWE! haha
Chuck Taylor was the name of a weather man on tv years ago.
I saw the “Chuck Taylor throws a grenade” video before. It was posted to some website with the title “Greatest wrestling move ever” or something like that.