WrestleMania 29 is upon us and as you may know, some of us aren’t into it this year. However for the amount of people not interested, there is at least 10 wrestling fans more whom are! So without further do, here are 29 things YOU want to see happen at WrestleMania 29.
- I’d like to see Cena turn heel, Ziggler cash in the MITB and have Swagger win. @DrewDeftones
- Cena beats Rock in a hard-fought battle. SHIELD comes out, demolishes Cena. Ziggler cashes in MITB, 1-2-3 Champ! @TheKFV
- I would like to see ziggler win the tag champs and then cash in the MITB briefcase and be a double champ by the end of the night. @Jef_GFC
- I want some surprises at WrestleMania maybe a heel turn nobody expects or a wrestler coming back who has been gone for a while. @RandySavage9988
- I’d like to see some actual wrestling, not a performance by a “rapper” who hasn’t been relevant since Notorious B.I.G died. @MarleyCardona23
- CM Punk to end the The Undertaker’s undefeated streak. @PasteyNate
- Old school blood match with Lesnar vs. HHH. Lesnar beats down everyone and wins. @SimonSplash
- Shawn Michaels costs Triple H the match against Lesnar, and they have a match at WrestleMania 30. @JHF0410
- A possible heel turn for Cena is the main subplot of the whole event. @SimonSplash
- let’s see some good wrestling matches no gimmicks don’t want to see Ziggler walk out as champ,makes title fight pointless. @Andrewlvey87
- Cena beats rock wins the WWE championship. The next night on raw Batista returns and kicks cenas ass. @Dylan_Mooney.
- I would like to see Randy Orton turn heel, betray Sheamus and Big Show, and become the leader of The Shield. @Harvest_S
- Shawn Michaels will be reveal as a Paul Heyman’s Guy. @TheMikeMP
- While everyone is expecting a Cena or Randy heel turn, I want Sheamus to turn heel. That’ll be a nice twist for us. @XtremeStyles_
- I want to see the Taker vs Punk match as intense as, if not more brutal, than HHH vs Taker match. @Kkat26
- I want A.J. Lee to end up winning the Divas Title at WM in her home state. @BizarroDoom
- What if Jack Swagger have been brain-washed by “Uncle Zebeckia” ? @TheMikeP
- Rock beating Cena for the second time and watching how it will play out. @AmIOverYet
- Cena Cheats to beat The Rock and turns heel. Orton to cost his team the match and turn heel. Undertaker to bury Punk in a casket. @ChrisMcCabe
- Antonio Cessaro and Corey Graves to appear. @BKelley81
- I’m guessing a Randy Orton heel turn to become the leader of the Shield has been said already? @TheAussieViper
- Bring back Batista and make him in charge of the shield sounds crazy nobody will expect it WWE needs a Wild storyline. @RandySavage9988
- I wanna see a sequel to Zack Ryder’s “Friday” skit, but maybe I’m alone in that feeling. @PowerToTheSmarks
- Little Jimmy making his first in-ring appearance. @ItsPopsigirl
- Jericho assault Ziggler backstage steals the briefcase and cashes it in and wins the world heavyweight title. @ScouseWrestling
- During the punk and taker match de lights go off and BOOM! Out cums STING and ends up Knocking taker out and taker looses. @Dylan_Mooney
- Motorhead playing out Hunter again. @King12String
- I want to be surprised. To see WrestleMania 29 fade to black having made my jaw drop. I want something I’m not expecting. @TheAdamDavies
- I want to see 70,000 Modern Era fans give Bruno a massive standing ovation & “BRUNO, BRUNO” chant. @WrestleChatNet
Some very creative tweets and some not-so creative. I think Randy Orton turning heel and forming an alliance with The Shield is an epic way to end their match. It’s a cool swerve and the match needs something like that. The Shield have something cool going here and having this happen can only make them stronger. John Cena turning heel is a popular scenario. I doubt it is going to happen just yet. WWE gave him a bit of ‘edge’ in his promos the past few weeks but that doesn’t mean they’re setting him up to turn his back on his beloved fans. I don’t see HBK turning on Triple H. I have said it would be an EPIC moment and it would be. But as of this writing, I can’t see HBK wrestling again. Batista returning? YES. This needs to happen. Will it happen at WrestleMania? Hopefully but I doubt it. If he does, it’ll most probably be a Raw show. Batista in charge of The Shield, that would be an insanely epic moment and would indeed be a wild storyline the WWE needs.
What do I want to see happen? I want The Undertaker and CM Punk to have an epic 25 minute match. Have Undertaker win, BUT, at the end Taker picks up Punk from the mat and bows his head. A sign of RESPECT (What CM Punk has been looking for). Then, Punk leaves the ring, Taker gets a standing ovation. Punk, in return, gives back RESPECT. Something he hasn’t done (kayfabe wise) in a long time.
Thanks for reading wrestling fans. This will be my final column until after WrestleMania. A lot of opinions have been shared in this column and I want to thank everyone who participated. Please give me your opinion below. I will be happy to have a discussion with you on any topic. I will not be ordering WrestleMania this year. Want to know why? Then read here – http://camelclutchblog.com/not-buying-wwe-wrestlemania-29/#comment-80208.
Follow me on Twitter – https://twitter.com/RayTheRambler
Follow WR on Twitter – https://twitter.com/WrestlinRambles
Check out WrestleChat for WrestleMania news – http://wrestlechat.net/
Check out my column on the CamelClucthBlog– http://camelclutchblog.com/not-buying-wwe-wrestlemania-29/#comment-80208
You guys are having such great discussions. Wish I could get in on them. Just been way too busy. Don’t think I mentioned it, but I’m actually in Jersey and going to WrestleMania.
You’re going to WM and only saying so now? lol. I have the ”Brock Lesnar Guy” doing an experience column for us but if you want to write anything go for it! Enjoy the occasion.
Yep, remember when Lesnar returned and a fan did his ”hands/elbows movement thing” ? He attends loads of events. This guy – https://twitter.com/BrockLesnarGuy
Oh, I know who he is. It was shock about him doing something here! It’s cool as hell!
He was thrilled to be asked! lol
I bet he did the “Brock move”. lol
Reblogged this on MMA, Wrestling, Comic and Gaming News.
A lot of those are unlikely to happen. I also hope Orton turns heel but i hope he DOESN’T join The Shield. I’d love if Ziggler walked out as a double champion. I’d mark out for sure.
I think Orton as leader of the Shield would be a great idea. Orton is best working with others IMO. Example: Evolution, Rated RKO, Legacy. He’s much more interesting IMO. He can go after the world title or WWE title as well.
I don’t think Orton being leader makes much sense. But it will interesting to see what they do with the Shield after Mania. They can’t keep competing in 6 man tags.
I think it makes sense with the justice storyline and all. Orton is good as a leader and it’ll only benefit the Shield being with him. IMO. But yeah, these 6 man tag matches are boring.
If Orton did become leader of the Shield and its a big if, I would like to see them get all the gold like Evolution did many moons ago.
I just want a good show.